Friday Faves

>> Friday, January 22, 2010

Happy Friday Everyone. This week there is plenty of pretty things. Go ahead and get your wish list out, I'm sure there will be one or two things you will want to add.

There is nothing more playful than polka dots and this Les Petit Pois is truly delightful.



I'm in love with these after seeing them here



After seeing this here, I want one.



Interested in something sweet? this may help.



{discovered here}

I've had my eye on this since I saw it here.



Have a great weekend everyone!

5 comments:

Melissa January 22, 2010 at 9:53 AM  

Thanks for the link love! It's great to see people reading.

the southern hostess January 22, 2010 at 9:58 AM  

The tea set and shoes make my heart flutter.

Unknown January 22, 2010 at 3:59 PM  

just stumbled across your blog.. LOVE it! i am definitely a sucker for all things pretty :) i absolutely adore those red shoes!!!

Rachel Dangerfield January 22, 2010 at 4:18 PM  

Those teapots are to die for. LOVE them!

small cabin plans January 23, 2010 at 3:30 AM  

The teapot and the cups are so pretty. I love the polka dot design. They were like M&Ms

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP