Friday Faves

>> Friday, January 8, 2010

I've created a little list of all my favorite little things I've seen recently and wanted to share a few with you for today's Friday Faves. Let me stop talking and start sharing.

Since we've been on a home decor kick this week, I figure let's share more home decor loveliness like these Poufs.



Really loving these felt place mats



While Summer is months away, I saw these lovely love seats and would love to have one of my own.



I'm loving little items that can spruce up your room with little effort. Like these metal trunks



or these stretch vases



How wonderful are these mugs.


I believe I have a blog crush on the oh so fabulous blog of Mrs. Lilien. If you haven't visited please do and you will understand why. Keep the fabulous coming Mrs. Lilien.

On a side note, I read this post yesterday from Elements of Style and well I can't agree with this post more.

Have a wonderful Friday Everyone

1 comments:

Lyndsy January 8, 2010 at 1:33 PM  

I LOVE those Pouffs! I want one!

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP