Pretty Little Things Overload

>> Wednesday, December 9, 2009

It you haven't guessed by now, I ooh, ahh or swoon and plenty of lovely things, this would be no different. I really think I experienced some kind of overload and yet I kept looking at each and every page of loveliness in Miss Etoile's Winter Diary. I know you're wondering why I'm still talking so I'll stop and let you see for yourself.










Now you see what I'm talking about. Thank you to the fabulous blog Lobster and Swan for making the introduction.

2 comments:

Mrs. Lilien December 9, 2009 at 10:51 AM  

Oh my my! Miss Etoile's diary is nothing shy of fabulous and oh so lady like! Love!

Chin-chin!

Mrs. Lilien

People St.Clair December 9, 2009 at 1:19 PM  

Hello Mrs. Lilien,
Isn't it fabulous! Each page is full of so much lady like goodness you don't know where to focus your eyes.

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP