It's Not too Late is it?

>> Wednesday, December 16, 2009

I was asked earlier this week if I had finished holiday shopping and my response was a proud No. I'll make a confession to you, I love the hustle and bustle of last minute shopping. Over the years I've waited until the last few days leading up to Christmas to do my shopping. There's something about the energy in the air, some would call it panic, I think it's just enthusiasm. Plus there are usually even better shopping deals that come from waiting until the last minute. So all my last minute shoppers and those of you who missed someone on your list, here's a few items that anyone would be happy to see under the tree.

gguide-mix2

{details: King of hearts candle holder/bud vase; Fresh Traveller ; it can happen to you puzzle; Acapulco Red Currant Diffuser; chess set; lucia candles; Lacquer Hexagon tray}


gguide-mix

{details: kate spade playing cards; Minox Leica Digital Camera; aromatherapy growing kit; quotation book ends; small lattice rose bowl; Fun Cafe Espresso 6 Piece Set; stalagmite vase-urban outfitters}

2 comments:

Encore Bride December 16, 2009 at 5:59 PM  

Wonder if it's not too late to get some of this stuff shipped...The candle looks yummy!

People St.Clair December 17, 2009 at 9:08 AM  

Hi Encore Bride
I believe anything shipped out this week will be delivered by Christmas. If not, maybe you could have a nice new years gift for yourself :)

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP