'Tis The Season (part one)

>> Monday, November 30, 2009



You've survived Black Friday and now it's time to get serious about your Holiday decor. To help Pretty Little Things is interupting the normal featured post to share some Pretty Little Things Holiday Style. Let's start off with some great holiday loveliness.

If you're feeling ambitious this year and are looking to take your Holiday Decor up a notch then you will need this Ultimate Gingerbread House.



Or, you can stick with the effortlessly easy No Bake Winter Wonderland Gingerbread Kit




One of my favorite websites is Cox and Cox and I just love their holiday goodies this year.

Paper Angel Name Places



3D Holiday Cookie Cutters



My favorite has to be these Colour-in Christmas Cards perfect for your inner artiste or a great way to get kids involved by having them to add their creativity to the holiday cards this year.



Are you thinking about how you can make these yourself? I was too. Let me get you started with paper from here, a few outline fonts like this or this and this a printer and some colored pencils and you're set.

If you're still deciding on a holiday theme for your tree, these darling ornaments would be so lovely for any tree.

Little Una Ornament



Little Ella Ornament



Find a little inspiration in this or any of these.

I just fell in love with these taper holders and while I usually don't decorate much with candles I may be inspired to start.

Gingerbread Man Tiny Taper Holders



Elf Candle Holder



Ok, we can go on for days talking about holiday inspired decor. Of course we can't stop with just these lovely little things we've got plenty of holiday goodness to share in the coming weeks.

*top image from cox & cox

2 comments:

Sallie Ann November 30, 2009 at 2:19 PM  

All these pictures are great, but I expecially love the first...basket full of glass ornaments. Last year I bought several mercury glass balls from Pottery Barn. They are so elegant and warm and totally put me in the holiday mood.

Now, I need to go back and read your post on those holiday shoes...how did I miss that?

Unknown December 1, 2009 at 8:30 AM  

Beautiful! And I agree, that bowl of mini glass ornaments is just so festive and adorable. It may be more centerpiece inspiration this year!

xo

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP