Friday Faves- Paper and other little indulgences

>> Friday, November 6, 2009

Alright everyone it's finally Friday! With a busy week behind me, I can focus on my favorite thing and that is Friday Favorites. This week I noticed I was drawn to lovely paper goods plus some other lovely things so lets stop talking and start sharing.

These Paris cards by Darling Clementine are so adorable and lovely I can't stand it. Sure I could say a few French phrases but lets leave that to the cards.





{discovered here and here}

I'll admit most of the time I don't keep an actual calendar in my house (GASP) I know, I know. I usually fall in love with calendars mainly for the artistic design and will hang them in my house for that reason, not really to keep track of my activities for the month. Call me quirky. I really love this calendar by Caitlin Keegan



{discovered here}

I'm also in love with this one too.

Moving from Paper to another one of my favorite things, Bags. If you see someone staring lovingly at this bag it may just be me wishing I could have it for my very own.



{discovered here}

Lovely headpieces always get my attention and these sweet and lovely head pieces created by the Ice Cream Candy shop are hard to resist.



{discovered here}

Well everyone that's it for this week. Enjoy your weekend.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP