Trendsetting Tuesday-Thigh High Boots

>> Tuesday, October 27, 2009

When it comes to boots I like the knee high size but thigh high is still growing on me. Instead of debating this trend I'll let a few photos do all the talking.

OK, I got a little side tracked by

Unlisted by Kenneth Cole Butter Pecan



and these Michael Antonio McKenzie boots aren't part of the debate either they're just lovely ;)



Back to the subject at hand...

OVER THE KNEE

Kenneth Cole Reaction Bard Over



Calvin Klein Waverly



THIGH HIGH

Marc Jacobs Suede Thigh High



Brian Atwood New Davis Suede Boots



Stella McCartney Thigh High Faux Leather Boots



What are your thoughts?

3 comments:

lindsey October 27, 2009 at 1:37 PM  

i am facing the same dilemma! i have never worn boots before and am seriously considering them for this winter. it is such a hard balance between function and aesthetic, and a fine line between wearing boots and looking like trash. so difficult!

Sallie Ann October 27, 2009 at 3:26 PM  

I've got to tell you, I was a little nervous too, but I purchased a pair that come about 3" above my knee and can be pushed down. So far I've worn them with a very plain black dress to a wine tasting. They were fabulous! I'm only 5'5", but have ralatively long legs. I could not wear the really high ones at all. You've got great examples here. Give them a try!

doc Martens Boots April 7, 2010 at 5:28 AM  

I always Love Long shoes
thanks for sharing this very wonderful collection I would mention my favorite brand is doc Martens Boots

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP