Red Hot

>> Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Since we've started this conversation about color trends with yesterday's post, let's talk about another hot color for the season. Red. While I don't think Red ever went out of style, there are plenty of reasons why it has lasting power.

I know you're not thinking about Holiday Parties but well I'll do it for you and you may want to think about this Heritage silk zip back dress.



All I can say is this top is fabulous. Do you really need a reason?



I'm also loving the bold plaid print of this Carousel Coat



Who can resist a red pump especially one like this one




or this one




or this one



We really could talk for days about this color and all the lovely things you can find to fill your closet but we have to stop there, not just for you but for me as well. Until tomorrow.

1 comments:

Anonymous,  October 7, 2009 at 9:30 AM  

I the checked coat and bow shoes!

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP