Friday Faves Part Two

>> Friday, October 23, 2009

I couldn't resist. I had to do a second Friday Faves post. Enjoy.

Plenty of bloggers have talked about the loveliness that is Bambako, well I can't help but join the conversation and share some lovely headbands that can add that flair you may be looking for.





I think it's safe to say this Friday Faves post will be all about lovely accessories, so lets keep it going with this lovely Radcliffe Mirra clutch.



Show some of your sass with this i dare you bracelet from Kate Spade.



add a little character to your ensemble with this Twined Rockrose Necklace.



OK, this is it for today, have a wonderful Friday and weekend everyone.

1 comments:

baby crib October 25, 2009 at 9:29 PM  

Among the pieces posted here, I like the clutch very much! The color is so attractive and very nice!

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP