Addicted

>> Thursday, October 22, 2009

I discovered I'm addicted to sweater coats. I noticed the issue as I was starting to transition fall/winter clothes into my closet. While I know I have a problem, that isn't going to stop me from sharing fabulous sweater coats. I may not be able to indulge but maybe you can.

like this Smitten Chunky Lambswool Sweater Coat



of this Shae Shawl Sweater Coat



While this is labeled a cardigan it sure looks like a sweater coat to me.



This hidden pocket long cardigan would also be perfect to dress up or dress down.

2 comments:

Kelly October 22, 2009 at 1:39 PM  

i adore that first one! last weekend i picked up a sweet olive green sweater coat with half sleeves - i love it!

xo
kelly

People St.Clair October 22, 2009 at 4:22 PM  

Hi Kelly,
Oh I'm jealous. I really want a sweater coat that color but haven't seen one I like.

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP