Trend Watch--Sequins

>> Tuesday, September 8, 2009

I've always had a love/hate feeling for sequins. I think it's because I saw all the wrong ways to wear sequins. Even with my mixed feelings about sequins, I've had to take notice of how these lovely little sparklers are showing up in hip and chic formal wear but also clothing for everyday. Shall I say it, I think I'm loving sequins. But why wouldn't you if they looked like any of these pretty lovelies.


Thread Social One-Shoulder dress from the Holiday Collection




Carly from Kate Spade




or this Shimmer Ballet Flat from Coach



Sequined Deco Top from J. Crew



Obviously this sequined trend is catching on since this lovely Dulce Sequin Skirt is practically sold out.



I will say that while my initial impressions of sequins bordered on negative I think if I keep seeing pretty items like these, I may just be converted.

2 comments:

the southern hostess September 8, 2009 at 11:45 AM  

I love the J.Crew skirt. Too bad it's sold out.

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP