Pretty in Plaid

>> Thursday, September 10, 2009

We've been talking about a lot of trends on Pretty Little Things (PLT) recently so I thought why stop now? Plus it's Fall and besides leaves turning and weather changing isn't Fall all about Fashion?

With new fashion trends showing up everywhere, I couldn't resist sharing one more favorite... Plaid. Growing up I had my fair share of plaid skirts and with plaid making such a presence for Fall I think sharing some favorites may inspire you to be mad for plaid (sorry I know it's a cliche saying but I had to do it).

Who doesn't need a lovely Fall hat like this Madcap Plaid Hat from Anthropologie.



I love this plaid full skirt, it's a grown up twist on that traditional plaid skirt I believe has frequented many of our closets.



Casual Plaid shirt like this boyfriend shirt perfect Fall staple.



Who can resist a plaid Ballet Flat? Me neither.



Well, I'd love to say our talk of Fall fashion trends is over but you and I both know it's not, besides what would Pretty Little Things be if we didn't share lovely things with you? Until Tomorrow.

2 comments:

Unknown September 10, 2009 at 10:32 AM  

I think I have a skirt like that in my closet from the last time plaid made a comeback...gotta break that out!

People St.Clair September 10, 2009 at 11:21 AM  

Hi Mer,
Don't you love how everything that was once old is new again in Fashion. I'm glad Plaid has made a comeback.

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP