Friday Faves- Let's Talk Fall

>> Friday, September 4, 2009

How can you ignore it? Fall is here. While I love Summer and am not ready for the seasons to change, I can't help but start changing out my closet and if I could add a few new lovelies to my closet it would be

This


This


and This


While I've talked a lot about Fall clothes, shoes, bags there's plenty of other Friday Faves to share.

After seeing this post from Oh Joy Blog, I wanted to get this book. Now of course this is perfect for children but who says I can't have one too?

Isn't this tote bag well... Lovely. Discovered via Decor8



While I love love love the new collection I love the re-design of the flagship store as well.

{photo from Kate Spade}

Happy Friday Everyone

3 comments:

emily mccarthy { designer } September 4, 2009 at 8:32 AM  

LOVE that jacket! When I saw that in the catalog...i thought, i totally want to be THAT person in the bright yellow jacket! what a statement to love!

Tiffani September 4, 2009 at 11:25 AM  

Love the jacket as well! Great post!

the southern hostess September 4, 2009 at 12:01 PM  

I love the jacket and those cropped cords -- amazing!

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP