Random Kitchen Items

>> Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Maybe you have a bit more will power than I do, but I love kitchen items. All those little gadgets that grate, measure, mix or mash draw me in. Do I need any of these items? No, of course not. But really who does? Besides, we're all just looking here--Right?

Here's a few items I would have a hard time passing up and it all started with these, discovered here.




That's all I needed to draw me into this kitchen necessity that doubles as a bit of decor.




This of course opened up the door to...

the Compact Herb and Garlic Chopper




Chef'n Strawberry Huller




Four-in-One Avocado Tool



Ok, maybe there is one or two items you may like, and while there is nothing wrong with doing your chopping, mashing or mixing the old fashion way, there's nothing wrong with using one of these to take some minutes off your cooking time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP