Ok Fall

>> Thursday, August 13, 2009

The one thing about this time of year is the showcasing of all the fall trends and lovely pieces of clothing that make you ready to pack up the maxi dresses and wedge heeled sandals for lovely tights, skirts and sweaters. While I love Summer and am not completely ready to pull out my sweaters and boots, I can't escape all the lovely pieces for fall, tempting and and almost taunting me. Do you feel the same way?

Like these pieces from Heidi Merrick's fall collection






or this Portis Sweater by Diane von Furstenberg



some lovely things for everyday like this Shawl Cardigan



maybe this Puckered and Pleated Cardigan



What is fall without Herringbone? This Herringbone Ballet Flat simply perfect.



or this Diaphanous Tunic



While I may not be ready to embrace Fall just yet, I'm definitely being drawn in by all these tempting items.

1 comments:

Little Lovables August 13, 2009 at 11:12 AM  

Oh, I love every single one of these!

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP