Inspiration: Prim and Proper

>> Wednesday, July 29, 2009



I'm defintely a fan of Kate Spade advertisements included. I have had this photo for a while and have kept coming back to it. Finally I'm inspired to share all things prim and proper. Plus with fall around the corner, who doesn't need a new suit or inspiration on updating that little black number that is a go to in your closet.

Nothing says taking Day into Night like this Stretch Wool Rose Shift Dress




or maybe this Super 120s Carlyle dress




One thing I love about a black suit is with the right accessories you could wear it anywhere. This Lightweight wool suit is a perfect example.



Add your own twist to casual Friday's with this demim pencil skirt and cashmere sweater combination.



Yes, I know why on earth talk about Fall when in most states its blazing hot. Well someone has to do it so while you enjoy the bliss of Summer I don't mind being the one to think about Fall.

3 comments:

the southern hostess July 29, 2009 at 11:44 AM  

I'm ready to think about fall too. Bring it on. Love these looks!

People St.Clair July 29, 2009 at 11:53 AM  

Hi Southern Hostess,
I'm glad I'm not alone. Plus there are so many lovely things for fall how can anyone resist?

k e r r y July 29, 2009 at 4:45 PM  

I got my J Crew catatlog last night and I love the professional dresses they have for this fall. I wish I worked in an office environment so I could justify why I need all of them!

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP