Focus on the Pretty

>> Monday, June 1, 2009

I've been told that when you feel bad is when you should look your best. Since I'm suffering with a cold that has gotten the best of me today, I'm sharing some pretty things to lift my spirits and for you to add to your wishlist.

What's a better mood lifter than lovely shoes? 'Janelle' high-heel gladiator



I can't help but love this headpiece everytime I see it.no. 96 from ban.do



I love the stripes and green skirt.Walk-A-Way dress from Anthropologie



Another dress favorite is this Denim Shirt Dress

1 comments:

alyson. June 3, 2009 at 1:30 PM  

oh how I've been eying that walk-a-way dress from Anthro. I love love love the one with the red skirt.

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP