Kitchen Gadget Junkie

>> Friday, May 29, 2009


We all have things in our kitchen we barely use and don't really need (I have a few cookie presses that haven't seen the outside of the box). Yet, we still get drawn in to those little kitchen items that we believe we'll use and never do. This JalapeƱo Pepper Roaster is one of those little items where I want it and because of the pretty picture I think I need it. While I've never stuffed a jalapeno pepper in my life, I think I can do it. Darn you pretty photos and advertising, you get me every time.

2 comments:

SarahIsabella June 1, 2009 at 3:24 PM  

My mom made one of these out of a foil pan from the grocery store. It worked great and was much cheaper than the W-S version.

People St.Clair June 2, 2009 at 3:42 PM  

Hi SarahIsabella,
Thank you for giving me an alternative and saving me from a kitchen gadget I didn't really need. :)

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP