Wedding and Ruffles Oh My

>> Tuesday, April 14, 2009


There was a time when the words Wedding and Ruffles was a recipe for disaster. While you may have flashed back to a bad bridesmaid dress, I understand your hesitation in thinking ruffles and wedding dresses is a good combination, but when I saw this dress, I thought finally weddings and ruffles combined together for all the right reasons. Wouldn't you agree?



Now, if you're a Bride looking for a shorter alternative, please consider the shorter version.



{Photo Source-Brides.com}

4 comments:

Tegan April 14, 2009 at 8:03 AM  

Oh my, is right!
Some may argue that fashion has limitless boundaries, but boy oh boy does this dress disprove that! This dress deserves a place in Katherine Heigl's wardrobe in 27 Dresses. TFS :) It's fun to mock something worth, possibly thousands of dollars haha.

Tegan April 14, 2009 at 8:05 AM  

Okay, so now looking back at the pictures in this post.. I regret completely breaking down the fashionability of the ruffles. This dress is not so bad. I actually don't mind the shorter version. But I stick to my word on the long one.

People St.Clair April 14, 2009 at 2:11 PM  

Hi Tegan,
Thanks for visiting and the shorter version is my favorite.

Hi Savannah Bride,
I right now one of my favorite trends is ruffles. This dress is oh so lovely.

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP