WANTED: A Bathroom Bureau

>> Friday, March 20, 2009

It's obvious from my recent post that I'm looking at some areas of my house and trying to figure out how to change it up a bit. Well, when I saw this.



I immediately thought all my storage prayers have been answered. Then I saw the price and thought... Could this one work in its place?


It would fit better in my recession friendly budget. I think I'm going to have to do some comparison shopping and start looking for one of these before my current mode of organization no longer works.

2 comments:

Katie March 20, 2009 at 10:29 PM  

you should do the ikea one & do this to it: http://www.designspongeonline.com/2009/03/diy-project-britts-anthropologie-inspired-tables.html

or something like that... that would be so cute!

People St.Clair March 21, 2009 at 3:07 PM  

Hi David+Katie+Aleis
Thanks for the link and the link and the tip. You are so right, that will be soo cute!

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP