Let's Talk Flowers

>> Thursday, March 26, 2009

I've noticed a new found affinity for floral prints of any kind. I thought it was just my desire for Spring, or because flowers and floral patterns seem to be a bit of a trend. Whatever the reason, doesn't matter, I'm in love with flowers.

I normally don't think you can ever have too much of a good thing, but sometimes with floral prints there is a limit so if your looking for little ways to add a little floral into your world here are a few ways to start...

Happy Flower Necklace.


Kelly Cuff-Turq


Silk Floral Halter Dress


Catalina jeweled printed ballet flats


If you're looking for ways to add a little floral print to your home this and this from Rubie Green are great options.

6 comments:

The Lenz Family March 26, 2009 at 10:01 AM  

If you are looking for the jewelry above my friend Meredith sells it with Stella & Dot http://www.stelladot.com/sites/meredith
Please see her website! The prices are amazing and the jewelry is stunning!

Cowesett Construction Company March 26, 2009 at 11:20 AM  

A lot of etsy jewelry has flowers on them too. I went to the mall last night and sure enough floral jewelry and floral printed shoes EVERYWHERE!

Silvia March 26, 2009 at 4:54 PM  

great jewelry,love that dress also.great taste girl.
stop by my blog if you have a chance and tell me what you think of my new shoes .lol.
silvia..

Jane March 27, 2009 at 2:57 PM  

i will take all four please :)

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP