I'm Ready for Spring

>> Thursday, February 19, 2009

I'm thinking the warm weather we had here recently got my mind focused on Spring. The warm weather coupled with all the new lovely spring fashions I'm seeing from some of my favorite places makes me ready for this cold weather to end. If I start building a wishlist of items for Spring. I'm starting with this dress.


Then, I can't resist this Printed Canvas Ballet Flats


I live in dresses for spring and summer so this Floral split-neck shift dress would be a perfect addition.




Have you started building your Spring wish list?

2 comments:

{The Perfect Palette} February 22, 2009 at 7:55 AM  

Just wanted you to know that I love your blog! & I've added you to my favorites :)

Chrissy-From the Perfect Palette
http://theperfectpalette.blogspot.com/

perfect bound March 2, 2009 at 5:32 PM  

We are sharing a brain today. I was just coveting that first BR dress this morning.

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP