It's not you... It's me.

>> Friday, January 30, 2009

It's not that I don't have anything to say or post on my blog, it's that I don't know where to begin. I've got a list of lovely things to share and not enough time. Let's start with this bedding I coooed over at Anthropologie so much so {or loud enough} that a lady near me started talking about how she spends time in Anthropologie daydreaming and redecorating her house and I quickly agreed.

I'm itching to re-decorate rooms and do some painting but I'm holding out until Summer to start really seriously taking action, so until then... we'll daydream and make list.



This Chika Hothouse Bedding caught my eye. It's so colorful and lively that I wondered if it be too much but I kept gravitating back to it so I'm thinking these colors were the reason.



Shortly after being beguiled by the Chika Hothouse Bedding, I discovered the Sketchbook Bedding, Ochre. I'm identifying a pattern. Not only is it floral, but I'm thinking that the color hue, yellow needs to be on my list of colors when I start painting.


While I continued gazing from one lovely thing to the next, I resided to the sale bins and then my recessionista self started plotting a plan for recreating these lovely things on a budget. If you have any ideas, suggestions or tips... I'm open.

1 comments:

Anonymous,  February 2, 2009 at 2:28 AM  

Very Nice article, digg it!

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP