Hand-lettered and Lovely

>> Friday, January 16, 2009


When I saw this yesterday on Paper Crave I swooned. I may have disrupted the others around me, but I couldn't help it, these hand-lettered address stamps are just too lovely. I was immediately thinking of one of these for People St. Clair, but also thought how these would make perfect gifts for Bridesmaids. You could also give this to a friend who has moved into a new home and include a wonderful stack of stationery.

{image from Paper Crave}

2 comments:

Jenny @ Practically Perfect... January 16, 2009 at 3:03 PM  

Those are so adorable! I like the return-address labels :-)

K January 20, 2009 at 10:02 AM  

Aw, so cute. And so personalized. I love it. A little flair to a stamp adds so much!

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP