Gift Giver #5

>> Monday, December 15, 2008


I was in one of my favorite stores this weekend overwhelmed by all the holiday goodies and also trying to maximize my allotted holiday shopping budget and saw this doodlebook frame from umbra and thought this would be such a fun gift to give to the artist on your list. It's a frame with a pad of paper around it that allows you to create your own design. If you get tired of that design tear it off and you have a fresh piece of paper to create a new design (or doodle).

1 comments:

Tegan January 12, 2009 at 4:30 AM  

Definitely have to get my hands on one of these by next December- my friend who loves to draw and is way too modest of her talent, will love it as a Christmas gift!
Thanks for the link- hopefully I can get one to Australia :)

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP