It's All About Scarves

>> Thursday, October 16, 2008

When I saw people wearing scarves in 80 degree weather, I'll admit I was a bit puzzled, but when a fashion trend hits, it hits and so now I'm looking at the appeal of scarves this season. Sorry I don't have any commentary but I have found some lovely ones I think would be perfect to accessorize with this fall.

If you're looking for scarves that are nice and neutral. These two might be an option.

Fluxus Ruffle Scarf



Love Quotes Scarf



Not interested in nice and neutral then you must love bold prints and patterns and there are plenty. Think about...

Tolani Weeds Scarf


Yarnz Plum Blossom Scarf


Virginia Johnson Peony Print Scarf

4 comments:

*Pink Preppy Party Girl* October 16, 2008 at 9:38 AM  

It's "in". What can you say! My daughter looked like a cowboy today with her plaid scarf around her neck like.

Irina October 17, 2008 at 3:27 AM  

Nice post! Its hot here in San Diego and gals are hoppin around in scarves! Crazy but cute. For more info on the honeycomb combos that are available ( combos 1-5) ive put together a definitive guide on my blog. Please check it out! - Irina

Anonymous,  October 19, 2008 at 1:02 PM  

It definitely is all about scarves, they are the perfect accessory and keeps your neck warm all while making a design statement....love it ;)

ofifteen
'designing your life'
http://ofifteenblog.blogspot.com

Cowesett Construction Company October 21, 2008 at 4:50 PM  

I love this new trend! Its fantastic! Now just need to get myself a few scarves!!

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP