Baby Bits: Halloween Parties

>> Tuesday, October 7, 2008



After conversing with my niece about what we'll be for Halloween and her convincing me to be an Ice Princess {I was opting just for princess}. We then talked about Halloween parties and trick-r-treating. Since it sometimes snows where my niece lives, I then started thinking about lovely ways to celebrate Halloween and escape the cold or if you just want a final celebration place after enjoying the door to door sugar express. I stumbled upon a lovely idea by Williams and Sonoma for a Kids Halloween Party and I must say, anytime I can make caramel apples I'm in. Check it out there may be some great ideas that can transfer into a big kids party too.

**I know my niece is hoping my sister is reading this blog post. Find these lollipop favors here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP