Dear Banana Republic and J Crew,

>> Tuesday, September 9, 2008

I visited your stores today and the moment I walked in I knew I had just experienced a lapse in poor judgement. Before I could even pass the first display of fall loveliness, I spotted five things that could easily inhabit my closet. You're not making it easy for me and my wallet how am I suppose to ignore all the lovely things like...

This



or this



then there is these and this.

and even this, this and this





What is a girl to do when fabulous fall fashions like these fill your stores? Say no, walk out the store? That's a start but I guess I'm going to have to start practicing restraint.

2 comments:

Decor To Adore September 14, 2008 at 11:13 AM  

The teal green dress is perfection!

Anonymous,  September 14, 2008 at 10:07 PM  

BR has been putting a major dent in my wallet this fall. Their new BR collection line is gorgeous!

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP