Accessorize Me.

>> Thursday, September 18, 2008

Have you noticed how some seasons more than others there is an overwhelming amount of fabulous looking accessories. You can't help but want a bracelet, a necklace and earrings. Well this season is filled with all types of lovely jewelry that add one more layer of fabulousness to your fall shopping list. For all the lovelies I've discovered below I say Accessorize me!

Gold-Rimmed Bauble Necklace



Crystal spangle cuff bracelet



Ombre three strand necklace



Multi Layer Chain Necklace



Smokey Charm Bracelet

2 comments:

K September 18, 2008 at 9:36 AM  

FABULOUS! Those are just too fun! I agree---I love to accessorize! You always make such great finds!

People St.Clair September 19, 2008 at 12:49 PM  

Hi K,
Thanks for visiting and the lovely compliment. I'm glad to know there's others out there like me who believe in a good accessory. :)

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP