Let's Get Physical

>> Monday, August 18, 2008

After enjoying way too much Raspberry Tiramisu for my birthday. Working out is all I could think about after over indulging on all things delicious and sweet. Hey it was my birthday weekend. To me calories don't count on your birthday {oh if that was really true}.

Maybe you didn't overindulge like me but you may need some new work out gear. Here are some lovely things.

Shed some pounds in style and save the planet with this ActiveSoy™ Track Jacket with these pants to match.





I've been doing Pilate's but think I may try this to change up the routine.

Cart all your workout gear this this lovely bag.

1 comments:

Kate August 18, 2008 at 2:04 PM  

I have that bag and I absolutely LOVE IT! It's my most favorite gym bag ever.

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP