I'm One!

>> Monday, July 21, 2008


Yes, that's right Pretty Little Things has turned ONE. While it's hard for me to believe that it's been a year it has been such a wonderful one. I'd like to thank all the other bloggers who offer me daily inspiration. More importantly, I'd like to thank everyone who reads this blog. Your wonderful comments have allowed me to discover new blogs and be inspired to search for all the pretty little things I can find for you to enjoy.

We've just started celebrating.... More good things to come.


{photo found here doesn't that look delicious?}

3 comments:

Lemiga Events July 21, 2008 at 2:02 PM  

Congrats on your anniversary! I really enjoy reading your blog.

Kelly July 22, 2008 at 10:45 AM  

happy first! can't wait for all the good things that are to come.

xo
Kelly

Jess July 25, 2008 at 8:29 AM  

Happy First! Eee! Hard to believe it's only been a year.

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP