Iced Tea Please

>> Monday, July 14, 2008



There is a lovely tea shop not far from where I live that I frequent mainly because I love their rooibos teas. I usually ask for an iced tea and can spend the rest of the day shopping with delight. When I saw this, I knew there was something I'd need to add to my wishlist. Thinking I could now make my favorite teas over ice at home. If you're wondering how you could use this here are some ideas....

Use this to host and "Iced Tea" Shower. Instead of a tea party serving a collection of Earle Greys and English Breakfast, spice it up with iced tea and mix it up with some rooibos, green and white teas.

This is perfect for any social event this summer and would make a wonderful housewarming gift for that friend who loves tea {of course}

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP