Anthropologie Day Trip

>> Thursday, July 24, 2008

Is there anyone who couldn't spend all day in Anthropologie? Well I found so many little things that I fell in love with and these lovely images from their website had me ready for fall. I also got caught up in accessories and while its been some time since I've talked shoes and handbags I thought this was the perfect time to show my most recent wishlist additions.



*click for larger image

{credits: Style #1;Style #2;Style #3;Button, Button Wedges;Latana Slingbacks; Delighted Shoulderbag}

1 comments:

the southern hostess July 24, 2008 at 9:23 PM  

I was just at Anthropologie and bought way too much. Their fall collection looks amazing!

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP