On a Whim

>> Wednesday, June 4, 2008

I got side tracked in Target and came across the Whim line by Cynthia Rowley. If you haven't checked it out, definitely do. There are so many great Summer entertaining items at such great prices you can't resist but think about at least hosting one Summer soiree.



Row 1: Stripe Fabric Beach Tote - Green; Picnic Blanket - Blue/ Green Stripe; Melamine 12-pc. Dinnerware Set - Plaid


Row 2: ;Dual Compartment 16-Can Cooler - Multi-Stripe; Tinted Acrylic Tumblers Set of 12 - Green ; Summer Tote with Metal Frame - Green

Row 3:Acrylic Tumblers Set of 8 - Assorted; Stripe Placemats and Napkins 4-pk. Set; Dinnerware Collection - Multi-Stripe


Travel to your nearest Target to see more Whim products plus you will not be able to resist all of the backyard lawn games. Some will be totally nostalgic but all of them will definitely be fun

2 comments:

Lyndsy June 4, 2008 at 12:16 PM  

I love the entire collection! I bought three trays this summer and used them for my wedding and I am sure I will get more uses out of them this summer also!

Prema Buck June 5, 2008 at 2:25 PM  

Wow...I just found this blog site and I LOVE it! Thanks for sharing this site.

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP