Let's Indulge

>> Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Every once in a while we all want to indulge our inner shopper with something lovely and definitely beyond our budget. So... let's indulge.

These are perfect decorative piecesDalily Navajo Mini-Bowls



Wouldn't these Butterfly Espresso Cup and Saucer be perfect for a garden party?



I always love a fun game of croquet with family and friends on a summer afternoon, this truly luxurious Deluxe Croquet Set would be perfect.



While I know I can't ride it, I sure would love to give this Blue Sky King Tricycle as a birthday gift.



Of course I can't resist a lovely bag and this Jacqueline Leather Tote is perfect.

2 comments:

the southern hostess May 28, 2008 at 7:56 PM  

Such lovely things. I love a good garden party.

Lyndsy May 29, 2008 at 1:17 PM  

The bowls are too pretty and would look so lovely next to my nightstand...and that Jacqueline Leather Tote is so yummy and buttery and perfect....

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP