5 Things...

>> Tuesday, March 18, 2008

I'm in love with right now. Perfect gifts for you or anyone else. Hope you find something in this list you like too.

Mondo tableware by Rosanna Perfect for Spring and entertaining



Chalkboard Napkin Rings great way to assign seating creatively.




The Legacy Thompson Slim Tote by Coach a timeless classic, full of style and perfect for and with anything.



Hello Wedge, I can't seem to have enough and I love these by Jessica Simpson



I saw this tie front dress in my J.Crew catalog and knew this needed to be in my closet, perfect with a wedge, flip flop or flat.

3 comments:

Kelly March 18, 2008 at 9:30 AM  

love those dishes - perfect for sunny, warm weather which i'm oh so ready for!

Faire La Fete Productions March 18, 2008 at 12:49 PM  

The napkin rings and the Coach bag are mine! Mine I tell you!!

the southern hostess March 18, 2008 at 3:02 PM  

I love the dishes and the dress! Great finds as usual!

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP