Shoppers Remorse

>> Thursday, January 24, 2008

Have you ever seen something you liked in a store but talked yourself out of it and then days later when you realize it should be in your closet you go back to the store to make the purchase only to learn your size is gone or it's completely sold out. That's what happened to me when I was debating on buying a cropped swing jacket that resembled the style of the Kate Spade Jynx Jacket. I talked myself out of it, and didn't get it {something about sticking to my budget and watching my spending--blah blah blah} I was crushed knowing I should have listened to my gut and I've had some remorse ever since {especially since it was on sale etc} Luckily, there are a few styles that could help fill the void {including the jynx jacket} and inspire me to get back out there and find one of these jackets.

Theory-Goldy Jacket


Ella Moss Jeanette Coat


Rory Beca Anya Swing Coat


Mike & Chris Filmore Cropped Canvas Jacket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP