Resolution #1- Bold Color

>> Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Sure we're only a couple days into 2008 and instead of putting "loose weight" "exercise more" or "eat less sweets" on my list of resolutions I decided to focus on adding more color to my home {besides I was eating a piece of red velvet cake while looking through pottery barn's website--I would have already failed at those resolutions}.

One way I could start adding color is with these lovely Graphic Garden Plates. Sure Spring is months away but it's a New Year and these plates would be the perfect start to adding more color to my home. While I'm at it, I think these Graphic Garden Tumblers would be good too.



4 comments:

Liene Stevens January 2, 2008 at 9:23 AM  

love the vintage look of the tumblers - reminds me of my grandmother.

perfect bound January 2, 2008 at 10:51 AM  

Just when I thought I was head over heels in love with grey decorating, the new PB catalogue arrived here as well. I love what you've picked out here. Very pretty!

People St.Clair January 2, 2008 at 2:00 PM  

Happy New Year Liene,
I love the vintage look of the tumblers too, perfect with lemonade or sweet tea if you're in the south :)

Happy New Year Perfect Bound
I know this catalog is great and has so many lovely things.

southern daze January 11, 2008 at 12:00 AM  

I just found these plates myself tonight while finally looking through the PB catalog. The page has already been ripped out and is currently in the "I Must Have" pile by the computer. Unfortunately for me, but fortunately for PB, I'm in love with quite a few colorful things from this catalog!

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP