Tag I'm It

>> Friday, December 7, 2007

I've been tagged by a wonderful blog It's Lovely and I'm suppose to share 7 random things about myself and post these rules....

Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog
Share 7 random and or weird things about yourself
Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs
Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

Here we go....

1.I love sprinkles. They're fun and playful and yes I'll add them to my ice cream everytime.

2.I'd like to learn how to ice skate. I've done it unsuccessfully once before and after hitting the ice one too many times I gave up and resorted to enjoying hot cocoa and waving as friends zoomed by. {envious of course}

3. I like to crochet... I had a co-worker show me how to do it and have enjoyed it ever since. If only I had time to sit down and really do it.

4. I like the word melee. It sounds so pleasant in comparison to what it describes.

5. I think having breakfast for dinner is great.

6. I love basketball.

7. When I was younger I wanted to be a psychiatrist when I grew up.

Since everyone I'd like to tag has been tagged if you want to share your 7 things leave me a comment or visit these wonderful blogs on my links list.

1 comments:

Lucky Designs December 7, 2007 at 12:13 PM  

Yeah - another basketball fan!! Have a great weekend.

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP