Pretty Little Thing: Bella Figura

>> Thursday, December 13, 2007


Here on Pretty Little Things we love to talk about all the great things that are perfect for all aspects of your life. Today I want to feature the Pretty Little Things of Bella Figura. I was delighted to have a conversation with Andrea and learn more about a company that does very beautiful letterpressed wedding invitations, announcements and other types of social stationary. As many of you know they just recently released their 2008 collection it's full of great designs that make a lovely addition to an already beautiful collection. I found a few favorites I wanted to share.







In addition to their wedding invitations what I love the most about Bella Figura is that they contribute 1% of their sales to various charitities and are environmnetally conscious. All of their stationary and invitations are printed on 100% cotton,tree free paper and they are powered completely by wind energy. If you haven't already visit Bella Figura online to see the sampling of their designs, please do, I'm sure you'll find something to match your style and stationary needs. I found plenty.

{circolo2; odessa; majorca; pemberly inviations featured}

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP