Need a Holiday Shoe?

>> Tuesday, December 4, 2007

About a week ago, This is Glamorous, did a lovely post that talked about this shoe.



I love this shoe and was I was inspired to look for other holiday shoes, and my discovery lead me to these...

Bella Peep Toe Platform



When it comes to a formal function, I love a D'Orsay Heel paired with a flirty skirt. These Daniela Satin D'Orsay will make a statement at the holiday party.




If you're looking for a black shoe that is not so basic these Claudia Cituti Lora Wishbone Sandal will look anything but basic on your feet. These will work too.


If your holiday outfit require a little shimmer or sparkle, this Jessica Simpson, Justine Metallic Slingback will be perfect or you can try this or this too.{or something like it}

4 comments:

Lucky Designs December 4, 2007 at 9:47 AM  

I just added 5 things to my holiday wish list! I love the purple J.Crew shoes. Check out Kate Spade's website today too - shoes galore.

People St.Clair December 4, 2007 at 3:45 PM  

Oh thank you for the tip I will check it out and since I love Kate Spade I know everything will be fabulous!

Stephanie December 10, 2007 at 1:24 PM  

Try the Hollywould line at Target now--there are some great holiday shoes available at a fraction of her usual prices.

Sallie Ann November 30, 2009 at 2:22 PM  

But where did those first shoes come from? Heaven??? I want those, with their big black bows at the heel. You could wear a trashbag...who would notice. So pretty

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP