Genius!

>> Thursday, December 27, 2007

Hello everyone, I hope you've had or continue to have a wonderful holiday. I couldn't help but post about this after seeing it on design crush. I thought this was pure genius, and if you're thinking about items to exchange or just looking for something great to add to your kitchen, this is a must. Not only does this lovely utensil cuts a perfect slice of cake it also helps you keep that piece of cake in tact. Perfect for weddings, showers, dinner parties and makes cutting the cake, effortless and easy.



6 comments:

Whatever Dee-Dee wants December 27, 2007 at 11:36 AM  

I think I might need to get one of those! Very handy!

People St.Clair December 27, 2007 at 2:30 PM  

Agree.It's such a useful kitchen utensil. I guess because I'm usually the one left to cut the cake at parties.

ami @ elizabeth anne designs December 28, 2007 at 3:07 PM  

How on earth has no one thought of this before?!?

Suburban prep December 31, 2007 at 10:00 AM  

I have had one of these for a few years now. Love. It comes in handy for so many reasons.

TIG January 3, 2008 at 4:42 PM  

What a great idea--you have no idea how many first slices of cake I've ruined!

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP