All I Want For...

>> Friday, December 21, 2007

Just a few little things I'd love from Santa or my birthday too. {I feel like I should start looking ahead}

So many blogs have talked about these and I'm in love with them too. I'll take this...



This and...




This





This
is perfect for going out or when that stylish (yet large) bag of your just can't transition to the after 5 gatherings with friends.




While it doesn't have to be like this one, I'd like a set and would love to learn how to play.

4 comments:

Lucky Designs December 21, 2007 at 2:05 PM  

I love that yellow bag! Happy Holidays!

People St.Clair December 21, 2007 at 10:00 PM  

isn't it great! have a wonderful holiday :)

Cakespy December 22, 2007 at 1:55 PM  

Those vases! Great finds. Too bad I am broke from the holidays...but there's always next month! :-)

People St.Clair December 22, 2007 at 7:20 PM  

Hello Cakespy,
I agree. I'm looking beyond the holidays for these goodies since my holiday budget has been used :)

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP