The Stylish Stocking

>> Wednesday, November 14, 2007

As a little girl my first stocking was one of those red and white stockings with my name in glitter {anyone else have one of those? ok maybe just me}. As I got older a family friend make these adorable stockings for my family to hang and mine was a ballerina slipper. Since then I love a decorative, stylish stocking filled with character and personality. Here are a few I love just as much as my ballerina slipper.

Hable Construction




Pottery Barn Kids Alpine Knit Stocking


The Quilted Stocking is adorable too (also from Pottery Barn Kids)


Pet Stockings

2 comments:

Chere Amie November 14, 2007 at 9:55 PM  

We've been looking for stockings for the new house. You've given us some wonderful options. thank you!

People St.Clair November 15, 2007 at 9:32 AM  

Chere Amie,
You're welcome! Glad I could offer suggestions. :)

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP