Succulent

>> Tuesday, October 9, 2007

I saw this post about Succulent a flora design company on Orange Beautiful's blog,the Scoop. Before seeing it here, I saw it in InStyle Home and just had to share too. I (believe it or not) don't do to well with plant life. While I love it, I just seem to lack a green thumb, so when I saw the write up about Succulent, I was excited. Something pretty and somewhat self sustaining its not only succulent, its genius! A girl like me can finally have plants in the house.

Plus, these make perfect housewarming, get well and just because gifts so even your friends who may also lack a green thumb can now have pretty plants in their house too.



image via The Scoop

4 comments:

Chere Amie October 9, 2007 at 1:40 PM  

wahoo, we share the brown thumb trait ... and in spite of so much style and craftiness!

Ellen October 9, 2007 at 1:49 PM  

I love succulents! The textures and colors are fantastic. But they can sometimes be pretty tricky to keep and maintain.

People St.Clair October 9, 2007 at 1:58 PM  

I know Chere Amie, you would think I'd be able to do it but unfortunately no. So I'm so for adding a few succulents to my house.

Ellen, please say it aint so, I was banking on them being a bit more user friendly than most plants... Oh well, I love how they look I'm ready to give it a whirl.

Lucky Designs October 9, 2007 at 3:15 PM  

Tag - You are it!

Check out the link below for the general idea. Thanks in advance for participating!

http://eluckydesigns.blogspot.com/2007/10/green-challenge.html

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP