For Your Umbrella

>> Monday, October 22, 2007


You may be like me living in an area where Summer has no plans of transitioning into fall. You may also be living somewhere where water restrictions are being enforced if so, this post is for you. Consider it my fashionable "rain dance." I saw this Marianna Umbrella Stand and just loved ring-chain design and had a wishful thought that maybe by having a place for your umbrella...rain would come. I know wishful thinking. Just in case no rain comes your way, here's an alternative way to use this lovely umbrella stand.

2 comments:

TIG October 26, 2007 at 10:39 AM  

I love this umbrella stand and both uses are great! Thanks for the great find.

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP