10 Things I'm Lovin {for my beauty bag}

>> Monday, October 1, 2007

I haven't done a "10 Things I'm lovin'" for a minute so this time I'm focusing on my favorite beauty products and new ones I'd like to add to my list.



By far my favorite lip balm. Rosebud Salve; The scent for bath/shower products is sooo wonderful, its Vanilla Cinnamon by Korres; Another favorite is Carols Daughter Almond Cookie;I love sugar scrubs and one that works so well and has a delicious scent is the Fresh brown sugar body polish another favorite is by brickhouse soap; I love voluspa, illume and votivo candles; I am a fan of philosophy's real purity and hope in a jar;i love body shops nut butter. Now there are so many delicious scents that well one isn't enough. I love a little shimmer and Bobbi Brown's gold shimmer brick compact is my favorite. I'm a bit addicted to MAC lipglass. Thanks to a post by the Notebook, I want to try the Lavanilla products. One little indulgence are these me bath products

hold all your beauty goodies in this or these

1 comments:

KellytheCulinarian October 1, 2007 at 9:08 AM  

Cool finds, thanks for the reccommendations.

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP