Ibiza Inspired

>> Tuesday, September 4, 2007


It's been a minute since I've shared any party focused loveliness. If you've been looking for a unique, ethnic infused centerpiece for your party or wedding table, this is for you. When I saw these Ibiza lanterns my mind filled with various ways I could incorporate these into my existing decor. So Miss Bride if you need a lovely centerpiece these may work. Or if you're looking for unique home decor, these would be perfect. They come in various sizes too!

3 comments:

Faire La Fete Productions September 4, 2007 at 11:07 PM  

These would be great to hang from tree branches and such. Good post!

People St.Clair September 5, 2007 at 12:45 AM  

they're perfect for any event I just can't stop coming up with countless ways these lanterns can be used.

KellytheCulinarian September 5, 2007 at 11:00 AM  

How cute! Perfect for the outdoors.

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP