The Green Room

>> Thursday, September 27, 2007

Green isn't just the hot new fashion color, it can also be a great decorative element to your home. Today it's all about those green and lovely things for your home. I love green it's one of the colors I used to decorate my casa so if I could add anything {while I don't need to} here's what could enhance all of our homes...

When I saw these green lalique vases {Bucolique vases green meadow crystal and anise crystal}on This is Glamorous, I fell in love.



I'd love to put this Paisley Beaded Runner by Kim Seybert on my table--perfect for dinner party decor, perfect gift too.


A rug like this one from Angela Adams can change the character of the room.


These Windowpane Brentwood Chairs would be a hip decorative element for your home.


If you love making bold statements, the Avant Garde lamp shade and you can compliment it with a green or white base.


With so many different shades of green it's easy to add this color to your home in bold or subtle ways.

3 comments:

KellytheCulinarian September 27, 2007 at 9:00 AM  

More green! I love it, what a nice touch to any room.

People St.Clair September 27, 2007 at 9:11 AM  

I know I can't help it, I think green is such a great color to decorate with and had to share some lovely things I found.

Sarah Dennis September 27, 2007 at 3:19 PM  

I love those Lalique green vases as well, gorgeous! Don't forget about the green glasses for your dining room or kitchen table:

http://toastandtables.blogspot.com/2007/08/glass-is-greener-on-well-dressed-table.html

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP