Fashion Finale

>> Friday, September 14, 2007

I know I've been on a home decor kick in the past few post. I think it's because I'm itching to change mi casa and I just don't know what I really want to do yet so why not blog about it! Plus, I'm not the only one looking for bedding, pillows, rugs, am I??? Well for you fashionista's here's my final fashion week post. ....

THREAD SOCIAL {first bridesmaids dresses, now designs for everything social}




DONNA KARAN




OSCAR DE LA RENTA





Have a good weekend!

3 comments:

Ten Thousand Only September 16, 2007 at 11:21 PM  

the thread social ruffle dress is out of this world.

People St.Clair September 17, 2007 at 8:53 AM  

that is by far my favorite dress its so flirty. You can't have nothing but fun when you're wearing it.

Faire La Fete Productions September 17, 2007 at 9:07 PM  

all of these designs are fabulous! DK's collection has to be one of my favs, but Oscar is a close second.

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP